Learn the fundamentals of creating comics, and explore the endless possibilities of visual storytelling with this unique Comics Journal!
- Introductory pages feature practical information about drawing, such as the proportions of the human figure and the basics of perspective, as well as insight into sequential art.
- Blue-lined pages provide space to lay out 120 comics pages and draw 60 pages of final art.
- High-quality, smooth-finish paper allows fine-line ink and marker precision.
- 160 pages: 60 layout pages, 60 final art pages, 12 sketch pages.
- Acid-free/archival paper.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 high.
Writer and illustrator Bruce Waldman has taught at School of Visual Arts in New York City for more than 30 years. His work features in the permanent collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, the New York Public Library, the Art Institute of Chicago, and many other institutions.