Emily Carr Mug Set (4)
- Fine Bone China
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Includes: Four mugs that come in an attractive keepsake gift box
- Fine Bone China mug is translucent, chip-resistant and elegant
- Each mug is approx. 4" high and holds 325 ml or 11 oz.
- Features four scenes by artist Emily Carr
- These fine bone china mugs depict four of her most memorable paintings: Indian Church 1929 (now called "Church at Yuquot Village", Guyasdoms D'Sonoqua c.1930, Skidegate 1928, Western Forest c.1931.
Emily Carr (1871-1945)
Prior to 1927, Emily Carr boldly pursued her unique artistic path in isolation from the major art movements taking shape in the Eastern part of Canada. Carr passionately explored the remote native communities of coastal British Columbia, delving into the merger of landscape and cultural objects. From 1927 through the end of her career, Carr enjoyed association with the Group of 7 and subsequent art movements, creating some of her most famous works in the final decade of her life.